He is sewing, stitching...bit by bit...
| The 'front' ...two down, one to go |
| The 'back' |
There is one more triangle to baste. He is proud of his work. When I wasn't paying attention, he taught himself to thread the needle. He likes how the two trails connect. So do I!!! I wonder what will happen next with this little cloth!
Photos by NAE @pomegranatetrail ©2011
6 comments:
oh, how wonderful. he has done a great job. and so have you.
hooray for him! way to stick to it!
It's wonderful he wants to learn to sew, and he has a good eye already for picking out fabrics! My husband does mending and what a big help just that was. Has he been watching your weavings too?
hey ho!
...And on we go!
Judy- Yes, a good eye and very sure of his choices...hasn't waivered AT ALL!!! Haha
Post a Comment