Went visiting today
Two favorite elderly aunts
Lovely afternoon spent together
Somewhere on the almost 22 mile drive home, a stowaway joins me
This one, not of cloth, but knew you all would want to see
Knew you all would feel the magic
Little feather catching a ride!
Little Feather comes home!
Photos by NAE @pomegranatetrail ©2011
14 comments:
it must be a message of some sort. it's so transparent that it takes on the pattern of the lace. wonderful.
Yes...a message...
could not be more.
each part of this is just exquisite
wow...what a great story!
yes, a message and it couldn't have happened to a more intuned person than you. Great little story.
oh gee i love this.
TeeHee...me too! :)
Clearly a message for you! What could it be?? So interesting!
I'm wondering that myself!
sounds and looks like a magical journey...
So cool -- I see feathers as gifts and I never turn one away either!
Cindy - yes a lot of magic floating around out there!
Peggy- That's how I feel. I have them all over my house! Ha!
sweet!
Laurie, Thanks for stopping by. Yes it seems silly how dear this little feather is to me!
Post a Comment