Sunday, August 9, 2026

Needed

 

Something was needed.


I needed to touch something soft.

Began a new weaving.

Someone is in mind, whether or not this goes to her.

It will carry her essence. Carry the moment.

Think 'wild garden'.

Simple.

Photos by NAE @pomegranatetrail ©2026

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wild gardens, secret gardens, enclosed gardens...you have me thinking of different kinds of gardens and how they hold things differently. Deb G

Nancy said...

Deb~ Yes! So many kinds of spaces! Generally I would think that I like a bit of 'wild' more than tame and sculptured. But, then I see an organized trimmed-up garden...and it is so beautiful too! All growth is lovely. Now, as for what they 'hold'? ~ That is another thing to think about. I hope to hear more of what you think on that one. :) I have since made two more Medicine Bags...one I was thinking "Midnight Garden" - so another aspect to consider: time of day (or season too). (((hugs)))