"A Good Day" With Brother David Steindl-Rast
True Story: I love Google and You Tube! It's true. You can type virtually ANYTHING into Google and within a split-second...BAM...there is a whole page of possible answers. It totally fascinates me, because I don't have the faintest idea How it works.
To me it's just like magic.
The same thing is true of You Tube.
Anything you dream of...you can watch! It's so fun!
I have a small collection of You Tube videos saved.
They are songs or something funny or (like this one) something more inspirational.
I have this one bookmarked from long, long ago.
Every now and then I like to re-view them.
It's kind of like rereading a favorite book...re-watching?!
For more information, you can check out gratefulness.org
Sometimes it is a lot easier to remember gratitude. The day after a big storm, or when someone that you care about has come through a health scare or when things are suddenly very happy and wonderful life events are on the horizon.
Other times, a reminder is a welcomed thing.
What are you grateful for today?
I'm grateful for the evening light show close to home.
Photos by NAE @pomegranatetrail ©2011
9 comments:
Beautiful video, thank you for sharing and thank you for the kind comment on my blog.
Grateful for this post...thank you.
Pat - you are most welcome and Thank You for stopping by.
Penny - And grateful for your consistent visits and comments! :)
today i am grateful for this video gift. and the memory of hours and hours, as a kid, of looking at clouds. must do that more. thank you.
Cindy- It was a pleasure to share this video. I could listen to his voice forever :)
DEAR NANCY I am so grateful for this post, and I have constructed a post for 'Spirit Muse Sunday' tomorrow that features dear Brother David and thanks to you.
Michelle - that makes me feel so good to hear. I'm glad this post meant something to you.
thanks
You're welcome Jude :)
I never tire of this one.
Post a Comment