First I came upon this one, Music From a Dry Cleaner where Diego Stocco makes music using only things/equipment inside the dry cleaners. Intrigued I wondered how a tree may sound...but then I settled on the one above to post here: music from a Bonsai
*Warning there is some very high pitch stuff in the two tree videos. A bit hard on sensitive ears!
I love this kind of stuff! Music in it's many forms! (((smile)))
Enjoy!!!
4 comments:
i wonder how the tree feels about all this creativity...is it annoyed or loving the attention...
Good point. Is it just another type of interaction? And who are we to decide respectful interactions? Does it like having it's leaves tickled? These are certainly things to ponder.
Of course at the dry cleaners, it's machinery and the like, no plant life, but still the same ideas of creative music making. Mmmm...
Well, that dry cleaner one about put me in a trance, I can barely type! Loved it. Certains sounds do that to me. Wow. Thanks, Nancy.
Peggy- I am glad you liked it!
Post a Comment