Og, I forgot all about him. That was cheery (the musical beat at least), if a tragic tale of unrequited love and jealousy. When did you first hear it? Some of the images were quite nice.
Here's one for you from one of my all time favorite crooners, Leon Redbone-Nice fades- Up A Lazy River http://youtu.be/Q_VUPLPefJY
Michelle- Up a Lazy River...nice listen! I don't quite remember when I first heard it...I think on the radio, 1980 or earlier. I remember listening to it when I lived in Northern Nevada.
Deanna- So glad you enjoyed and music is with you again! :)
5 comments:
Og, I forgot all about him. That was cheery (the musical beat at least), if a tragic tale of unrequited love and jealousy. When did you first hear it? Some of the images were quite nice.
Here's one for you from one of my all time favorite crooners, Leon Redbone-Nice fades-
Up A Lazy River
http://youtu.be/Q_VUPLPefJY
wow. you and michelle are getting me to listen to music again. i haven't in a long time. 2 great ones right here. i do love the images.
Michelle- Up a Lazy River...nice listen!
I don't quite remember when I first heard it...I think on the radio, 1980 or earlier. I remember listening to it when I lived in Northern Nevada.
Deanna- So glad you enjoyed and music is with you again! :)
I try again to say OOO I love this song and the bonsai music as well
Emmy- So glad you stopped by and enjoyed a tune or two! Thanks.
Post a Comment