Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Remember Gratitude


 "A Good Day" With Brother David Steindl-Rast


True Story: I love Google and You Tube!  It's true.  You can type virtually ANYTHING into Google and within a split-second...BAM...there is a whole page of possible answers.  It totally fascinates me, because I don't have the faintest idea How it works.  
To me it's just like magic.  
The same thing is true of You Tube.  
Anything you dream of...you can watch!  It's so fun!
I have a small collection of You Tube videos saved.  
They are songs or something funny or (like this one) something more inspirational.   
I have this one bookmarked from long, long ago.  
Every now and then I like to re-view them.  
It's kind of like rereading a favorite book...re-watching?! 
For more information, you can check out gratefulness.org

Sometimes it is a lot easier to remember gratitude.  The day after a big storm, or when someone that you care about has come through a health scare or when things are suddenly very happy and wonderful life events are on the horizon.  
             Other times, a reminder is a welcomed thing.                                                            


What are you grateful for today?


I'm grateful for the evening light show close to home.

Photos by NAE @pomegranatetrail ©2011

9 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful video, thank you for sharing and thank you for the kind comment on my blog.

Penny Berens said...

Grateful for this post...thank you.

Nancy said...

Pat - you are most welcome and Thank You for stopping by.

Penny - And grateful for your consistent visits and comments! :)

handstories said...

today i am grateful for this video gift. and the memory of hours and hours, as a kid, of looking at clouds. must do that more. thank you.

Nancy said...

Cindy- It was a pleasure to share this video. I could listen to his voice forever :)

Ms. ∆×∆p×≥h/4π said...

DEAR NANCY I am so grateful for this post, and I have constructed a post for 'Spirit Muse Sunday' tomorrow that features dear Brother David and thanks to you.

Nancy said...

Michelle - that makes me feel so good to hear. I'm glad this post meant something to you.

jude said...

thanks

Nancy said...

You're welcome Jude :)
I never tire of this one.