I love the hairs on your plant. The bug is also interesting. I want you to know that I do appreciate your noticing me in the world. I know that my life prevented me from feeling noticed sometimes. Sometimes it feels important and sometimes it doesn't matter but I have noticed your noticing. haha .. so thank you .. big hug to you Nancy .. sweet loving woman.
2 comments:
I love the hairs on your plant. The bug is also interesting. I want you to know that I do appreciate your noticing me in the world. I know that my life prevented me from feeling noticed sometimes. Sometimes it feels important and sometimes it doesn't matter but I have noticed your noticing. haha .. so thank you .. big hug to you Nancy .. sweet loving woman.
Thanks Tammy...right back at cha! Little bug has a friend since yesterday! New caterpillar too!
Post a Comment