Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

One Year Later

One year ago today my first post here at pomegranate trail went up 
and I joined the vast blogging community!
Here I am, one year later!  I have enjoyed telling my stories,
sharing photos & findings and exploring things ~ learning & discovering by reading the comments and posts of new friends here online.
I would like to thank everyone who has come on over to read my posts.
An extra thanks to those of you who have chosen to comment and
join in on the conversation.
An extra special thanks to those of you who have made the whole year (or most of it) a part of your life.  I feel very lucky to be surrounded by such talented and diverse women!


Spent Mushrooms Out Back
I'm not sure how I will continue on, exactly.  I'm reflecting a little on if I will continue on this particular journey, if I will change it up a bit or continue in the rhythm that has grown over the last 12 months.

Fondly know as "The Girls"
After a long period of planning to blog,
I finally began last spring with the goal of continuing for One Year.
Now I have met that goal and can mark it off my long list of ideas.
That feels good.  To have set a goal and met it.

Also fondly known as "The Girls"!  On the Mama Rose that is!

At any rate...to celebrate this One Year Anniversary,
I'm following with the great tradition of a blog give away!
All you have to do is leave a comment to enter for a chance.
The winner will then get a little goodie will be mailed off to them!
This feels like a great way to give back to the
warm and wonderful blogging community.
Because for me, as I've discovered over the year,
a lot of this is about the conversation.
Comments will be open for the rest of the week to help account
for time zones and busy schedules.

Sneak Peek!!!
Next weekend, I'll draw a name and announce the winner!
So, good luck fabulous readers!
Thank you for the last year!
~Nancy


Photos by NAE @pomegranatetrail ©2012

18 comments:

deanna7trees said...

and thanks back to you for such interesting posts and conversations. i sure hope you will continue in some form. i would miss you and your blog if you were not here every few days or so.

Ms. said...

Hey Judy, I'm celebrating with you and the feather and petal girls in your homestead! We have already talked I think about the give-away, and I look forward to being included in this tribute one as well. I so hope you will continue. Blogging, I know, takes time, but one can trim and consolidate in a way that minimizes the effort. I, for one, would miss joining you on the trail if it were no longer here. Much love and congratulations for meeting a another goal!

Nancy said...

Deanna~ Thank you and I've got your name entered :) I will most likely continue, but it is good to reflect and consider, yes?!! I feel lucky to have joined you in conversations and journeys :)

Michelle~ OK, got your name too! I'm so glad to have you as a regular reader. I know you understand about putting together a post, as your are always chock full of goodness!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! :0)
i enjoy your blog and hope you continue.
CopperCreeker
http://coppercreeker.blogspot.com

jenclair said...

Well, my goodness, I feel as if I've known you for more than a year! Blogging is time consuming, and I go through periods of blogging almost daily and also periods of blogging once a month.

I'm glad you've met your goal, but don't leave now!

Nancy said...

Jenclair~ It doesn't feel like a year to me either! I'm glad you've been here to enjoy the journey with me :)

Nancy said...

Coppercreeker~ Thank you! I've added you and Jenclair to the list :)

Els said...

Hi Nancy, you've set your goal and reached it congrats to that ! But I sure hope you continue ...!
I know there sometimes is a bit of an "off"time, but after a while the blogger community reaches out to you again, they patiently wait for you, because they experience the same thing from time to time ..
So : hurray for another year. Nancy

Morna said...

Hi, Nancy. Congrats on the one-year mark. I think I know how you feel re: whether to continue or not. If you figure out a way to "divorce" your blog, let me in on the secret! :-)

Nancy said...

Els~ Thank you for the comment. Sometimes I consider...then I go and post something like tonight because it is so fun to share!

Morna~ Thank you & and I am not sure that I want a divorce...yet!!! But, it is good to reflect, yes?!

handstories said...

didn't this last year or so go by fast? so glad you blogged along and shared with us. xo

Nancy said...

Cindy~ It did seem to go by fast! I sure have had a great time with the blogging :)
(((hugs)))
I've added you, Els and Morna to the list! :)

helen said...

Congratulations on reaching your goal Nancy. I, as you might have noticed, have long absences on my blog :~(

Yes....it is good to do what feels right.

I love "The Girls"......both kinds!! :~))) and have loved sharing this journey with you. x x x

Nancy said...

Helen~ Welcome Back, it's always nice when you stop by :) I'm glad you've been on this journey with me. As far as feeling right...what to do when that changes day to day?!!! Haha I added you to the list :) I'll draw a name tomorrow (Sunday).

Janet said...

I just wanted to say, congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! That's great! You have a great blog to show for it. Looks like you have already continued... so that is good.

Nancy said...

Thanks Janet :) I've added your name to the list (I'm drawing tomorrow). A toast to continuing!

Velma said...

well, nancy, i'm a bit of an on again off again traveller in blogland (getting lost and found...) buthuge congratulations on the year. well done, and i, too love those "girls".

Nancy said...

Velma~ Ah, so many ways to travel! Thank you for stopping by, added your name :)