Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Announcement!

I did something new!
Added a new page above.
I decided to have some of my writings in one place, making it easier to locate them (for me or interested readers).
Sometimes, ya gotta know where to look!


  Photo by Nancy A. Erisman ©2012
I may go back and add some other writings from past posts. 
I think for now I will announce that here.

Again, please respect my work as my own.  As I've said in my sidebar:


"All work on this blog has been created by me, unless otherwise stated. Please respect my creative process as my artwork, photographs and words hold deep personal meaning for me. Please do not re-post/pin on your own blog, Facebook or other social network sites without my permission. That's called stealing. Please contact me if you are interested in something you see here at pomegranate trail. Thank you!"

7 comments:

Ms. said...

What a fine notion--I have been meaning to do pages and just never gotten there--somehow between life's necessities and projects I just don't get to it. Yay for you, and of course I'll respect your work, and will go looking at your pages as soon as I can. As for mine, feel free to to forward any post that pleases you onward. I think of it as a compliment, not to mention a service :-)

Nancy said...

Michelle~ The other 3 pages have been here for a while, but I added this writing page for organizational reasons. I hope to go back and add the few writings I've already posted to the page as well.
And I consider the desire to share my work a huge compliment too, just would like to be asked, credited :)

Deb G said...

A wonderful idea!

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Nancy. Haven't been by for awhile so I enjoyed looking back. I like your idea of creating pages, very helpful for organization. Of course I had to read your one-year post as I just did my one-year post as well. May the next year be just as interesting!
best,
nadia

Nancy said...

Deb~ Thanks :)

Nadia~ Thanks for the visit and kind words. I just took a stroll through your blog too! I've been a way too long :)

jenclair said...

I've thought about doing pages, but I'm always reluctant to try anything new with technology. Such a Luddite.

Nancy said...

Jenclair~ Awww...give it a try, i know you'll have it in no time :)