Folding laundry at work
I come across a cleaning rag, warm from the dryer.
Worn and White
Thin and Light
And faded colors
Perfect
| I have to say that I just love the little oval of sky at the top! |
| A perfect backing for the Desert Sunset cloth Photos by NAE @pomegranatetrail ©2013 |
5 comments:
this is coming together beautifully
ready made and waiting for you to titivate.
Such serendipity to have the perfect cloth for your stitching!
I believe that one of the very best outcomes of any work done under the guidance/tutelage of jude is exactly this - seeing the most ordinary thing in an extraordinary way.
Deb~ Thanks, I love the lightness.
Deanna~ Exactly! BTW- had to look up titivate!! Good word :)
Denise~ I know, right! Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)
Sweetpea~ Perfectly stated. I think many...most of us operate this way anyway, and then Jude just realy brings it out...makes it daily practice, heightens the noticing!
Post a Comment