Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Light & Dark & Lines

Morning Sky


Over at Jude's, a lot of Whispering White has been going on.
I listen to #7 - Light & Dark before heading off to work.
Low and behold, the sky is filled with lines...and light and dark.
And all of it is whispering above me!

That's it for me today.
I'm stitching on the third 6X6ish white block.  It will complete the current idea for What Iffing ~ White.  I actually have a few more ideas, but I will let them sit for a while.
I'll post #3 when done.

Note to Jude:
You have no idea how your teachings stick in my head as I travel back and forth, as I work with young children...as I go about my days.  I thought I'd share this image as a sample.
There could be hundreds of them!
Thank you for sharing yourself with myself and all of the others.
Much appreciated.
Grateful.


Photos by NAE @pomegranatetrail ©2013

2 comments:

jessica said...

Hi Nancy,

I was thinking about your writings on "white" while I was traveling recently. I was taking a train and it was snowing outside, so I spent some time looking out the window trying to imagine what the landscape looked like when it wasn't completely white. It was a fun experience and made me think of you! Thanks for sharing your writings/poetry/thoughts! I really enjoy reading your blog.

Nancy said...

Jess~
Hey! Glad to see you here :) I did not even realize you've been reading! I read about that cold trip of yours. Brrr...
So glad you are getting to do all of this traveling.