Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Melting But Perked Up by a Yellow Tree


I'm melting.
Today it was about 106.
It's supposed to be hotter tomorrow.

Last Thursday & Friday were over 100 degrees too.
Thursday I skipped my work walk, but Friday I took a short one.

I melted.
However, I got to see this beautiful sunshiny tree!
There are several of these near work.
Their brilliant yellow flowers can bring happiness to anyone.
Even someone who has partially melted!

After a quick search...I think they are Cassia trees.


I hope the weather is treating you well in your little corner of the world!






  Photos by Nancy A. Erisman ©2013

2 comments:

deanna7trees said...

we're having the same weather here. it was 108 yesterday. we got a reprieve last night with a bit of rain but it is expected to reach 99 today which i find unbearable. grateful for a/c.

Nancy said...

Deanna~ After posting this, I heard it was actually 110 degrees! Supposed to be that again today :(