Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Just for Fun

Last week, I was over at Gina's, reading this post
I was reminded of a photograph I took earlier in the day.

Isn't it amazing how the light can enhance, change, trick...whatever?!
Her threads dance in the light.
My coral radiates!

Isn't it fun how one thought can lead to another?
How one person's vision can inspire another?

That's what makes blogging great!

This is a coral necklace I'm trying to sell:






This is what it really looks like:




Cool, eh?!



  Photos by Nancy A. Erisman ©2013

5 comments:

deanna7trees said...

it glows. beautiful coral.

Nancy said...

Deanna~ Doesn't it though?!!

saskia said...

how do you do that?

Peggy said...

It's gorgeous. The first photo has more sunlight directly on it? Or how did you do that? ;)
xo

Nancy said...

Saskia & Peggy~
I have absolutely no idea how I did that!! Both had the flash on, but on the true color version one I had shifted my position a bit...that's all I can think of.