Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

FYI

Accidental self-portrait © 2001
In case you haven't noticed...I've added a couple things to  
pomegranate trail recently.
At the bottom of the left side-bar: "Monthly Finds" 
alerts readers to interesting 
places I've discovered on the web.
At the top of the right side-bar: I've posted a favorite quote,
 one that seems
pertinent at the moment.

Both of these new items are intended as a changing view of what I'm thinking and/or discovering in the current moment.
Both of these new categories will stay here as long as I find interesting items to post 
and as long as I'm interested in keeping up with making the changes.

At the top: I've also added a new page titled: "The Traveling Quilt".  
You are invited to take a peek!

I'd also like to say thank you to all of my regular blog readers!  
Your visits and comments have made the last 8 months a lot of fun!
I've enjoyed getting to know all of you and 
look forward to our friendships continuing.

  Photo by Nancy A. Erisman ©2012

9 comments:

sewing susan said...

Wow your traveling quilt project is amazing! Fortunately my commute is only 10 minutes but I always try to make use of my time in the car observing and pondering about things. We are blessed as creative people to be always looking at the world for the interesting patterns and designs and beauty. Thanks for sharing your process

Ms. ∆×∆p×≥h/4π said...

WOW to the Traveling Quilt, to the quilty observations, to your industrious hands and clear eyes!

deanna7trees said...

enjoyed the additions you made. always enjoy visiting here.

jenclair said...

I like the additions, too. Your Traveling Quilt is really something, Nancy! Like the quote, too, but then I like Jung's view on so many things. :)

Nancy said...

Thank you for the kind comments everyone!

helen said...

Left a comment on your Traveling Quilt Nancy. Yes! to Jung's quote; and I love your 'accidental self portrait' :~))))

Nancy said...

Helen, Yes, she was quite a surprise.

Deb G said...

Thank you so much for blogging! You add so much to the conversation...

Nancy said...

Well, Deb that is such a nice, such a Big compliment. Thank you!