5 Things Friday
- Community supports one another, when we need it...gives us a push, when we need it.
- Community teaches us skills in a variety of ways, such as: communication, tasks or life lessons.
- Within a community, one can feel inspired, safe and loved.
- Communities give...give to each other, give of ourselves, give gifts...give, which allows us to give in return. Community is a circle.
- Community lifts us when we are down, celebrates the high points and sticks around for the mundane.
*NOTE: The yarn in this post came from Hazel within a delicious little box of yellows & a green!
❤️ Thank you Hazel ❤️
I did a little finger crocheting at lunch today with the soft, fine Moon yellow.
May you find your community
May you enjoy as many communities as you want or need
May know the love, care, fun and flavor of community
Photos by NAE @pomegranatetrail ©2022