Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Nuttin' But Roses

 *AS ALWAYS CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE

Roses, roses and more roses
and then some more.
These first two are my Mama Rose.
So beloved and changes year to year. 
 This red one above, oh it smells so sweet!
 This one too, changes color from year to year.
Sometimes lighter than others...a light delicate scent.

 But currently, it this wonderful yellow rose bush that has captured my heart!
As I walk up to the door, I am greeted by it wonderful rich scent.
So strong, I stop in my tracks to confirm a rose could greet me this way.
 They dance in the sunlight, against the bright blue sky.
Singing out happiness at the very sight of them.
How ca a welcome home be any more glorious I ask you?








Amazing!

May your days be filled with singing sunshine and dancing roses
and scents as divine as life itself.

I'm off to celebrate Passover with family.
I'll be bringing this favorite, first offered up by a friend of my sister's.
Here is the recipe in my Mama's hand.
Maybe you would like it too.
PS I add cilantro and use a fresh red pepper.


 Photos by Nancy A. Erisman ©2017

4 comments:

Ms. said...

Glorious glorious and yummy too.

Nancy said...

Michelle~ Yes, yes and yes it was!

Saskia van Herwaarden said...

roses already? we are still in bulb mode, tulips now reign

Nancy said...

Ha, oh yes Sasx...I have Roses year round as it is always warm!