Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Another Day, Another Direction, Another Knob

9 minutes off a main road, on the other side of town.
A brief respite recently into trees and green.

This is directly across the valley from the Knob we hiked to.
This was not a hiking day, just a short drive.

Enjoy the views!

Knob

Beautiful green

Gracing the hillside

Close up

Breeze and shifting light

Square knob!! 

Thick mud

Mudscape
Well, now I've recorded views from three sides of this valley.
Maybe I'll have to plan a hike for the last direction!

It's supposed to get hot here again.  Oy

Hope your week is filled with goodness.
~Nancy

Photos by Nancy A. Erisman ©2015

7 comments:

Cathie said...

Well hey Nancy. You DID indeed just go for a most beautiful hike. Your video.... There is nothing that moves my soul more than observing the peacefulness of gently blowing grass. I take videos of that all the time outside of our window at the Outerbanks as we are on a salt marsh. looks like we have more in common than just stitching over at Jude's. Today, I'm off on a 7 mile journey with some friends. Ahhhh Spring in North Carolina.

Debbie said...

Love the mud curls, on a beach near us it gets turn into mud pebbles.

deanna7trees said...

love seeing the breeze and all that green. we're getting there. it was 80 today...hoping we don't reach 90 too quickly.

Velma Bolyard said...

mud chips. amazing things.

Saskia van Herwaarden said...

I agree with Velma: that mud chip is absolutely amazing, I have never seen anything like this over here.....

Peggy said...

I like your focus on the green in life! Warming up a little here again, had snow a few days ago. Ya never know.

Nancy said...

Cathie~ Oh thank you! Yes, those grasses really spoke to me too :)

Debbie~ Ooh...mud pebbles! I had never seen anything like this before.

Deanna~ I hope you don't either, that is too hot! We were 86ish today. The green was much needed.

Velma~ Aren't they though?!!

Saskia~ Nor me here! It was super thick and hard!