Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tonight

No new photos
Not many words



Photos by NAE @pomegranatetrail ©2011


I had some ideas of what I wanted to say here tonight
But my computer is not behaving and I can't load pictures
and I keep having this song running through my head

Motherless Child...
Childless Mother...

My post was going to be about letting go.
Yes, again.
Yes, letting go of even more

And gifts...it was going to be about gifts too.
This is a good season for that.

It seems to be what I need right now, letting go...
giving and/or receiving gifts

OK, well, I'll get to that post as soon as I can

I hope this season is treating you all well.

Warmly, Nancy



4 comments:

Deb said...

I wished I had read this last night...I opted to leave the laptop in the office and only have paper and pen in bed to actually get things done.

Getting rid of things is job number one around here these days.

saskia said...

this is an excellent season for letting go, I too wonder at the stuff that has accumulated and ask self: why did you let it into the house (garden/studio/shed) in the first place?
live and learn....

deanna7trees said...

i haven't been very good about getting rid of lots of stuff...just because i don't want to spend the time doing it, but on the other side, i am much better about not bringing as much in...not adding to what i have. that's a good start from my point of view. sending love as a gift.

Nancy said...

Deb~ I thought I already answered you...but I don't see it. Oh well, just know that I am thinking of you and the task of cleaning out that you are doing right now.

Saskia~ Yes, live and learn...about so many things, right?!!

Deanna~ It is hugely time consuming...but necessary, so I do it :)