Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Stitched Star

I added a few stitched stars to the cloth I'm currently working on.
This cloth is definitely a slow cloth.
I've been working on it since last Spring.

And while this one photographed star may look like a small deal...
to me it's a big deal because it feels so right.
Simple stars landing on this gorgeous richly colored fabric.

I love it!
 
The whole cloth is really growing on me.





There will be a sprinkling of stars along this strip of dark blue night.
Perfect for wishing on.


Photo by Nancy A. Erisman ©2013

7 comments:

Doris said...

It makes me smile, thank you!

Nancy said...

I'm glad Doris :)

saskia said...

so sweet

Peggy said...

Nancy, I love it, too! You're starcatching. xo

Nancy said...

Saskia~ :)

Peggy~ Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket!

Morna Crites-Moore * Wicked Waif said...

I love stitching those "asterisk stars" - I love how they look. I've actually thought about getting a tattoo composed of them! :-)

Nancy said...

Morna~ I love stitching them too...they just fall into place! Do share that tattoo if you get it!