Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Before and After #6

BEFORE



AFTER




I walked into work empty-handed.
On a shelf near the classroom door, I spotted this brilliant red button.

Since I had been Spirit Cloth and general blog reading and catching up over the weekend,
I viewed this find as quite serendipitous!

My co-worker said to throw it away (choking hazard for the babies)...
but I instead dropped it into my pocket.

I think I'll send off a little button care package to Michelle.


Photos by NAE @pomegranatetrail ©2013

7 comments:

deanna7trees said...

when i saw the first image, i thought you were going to talk about palm reading...ha.

Ms. said...

Sneaking in for a peek at my favorite sites, though I shouldn't (sposed to be letting it rest before taking it for a tune up when the heat lifts, and the cash situation improves(...and I can't wait for the button (yes I can)...Love to you. Be sure to put a clear return addres so I can send you the little something I'm already preparing :->

Nancy said...

Deanna~ Haha...
When I looked at the second photo, I thought the deep lines in my hands looked rather seam-like! Like a button on a puffy pillow!

Michelle~ Yea! Glad you took a peek! Will send this and a few others off soon...

handstories said...

button, button, who gets the button?
i never ever throw away buttons, they are in all kinds of nooks and crannies around here.

Peggy said...

Looks like a lucky button to me! Red like pomegranates! xo

Nancy said...

Cindy~ Haha I never throw them out either! Even when d-cluttering :)

Peggy~ Yes a pomegranate button! Good thought :) xo

Deb G said...

There's always a home for another button....