Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Second Anniversary UPDATE

For those of you who commented on my 
2nd Anniversary post (you can see that here)

I held the drawing, names on vintage water colored paper (done by me years ago, you can see it in this post
 ...gathered together



A clothespin keeps the secret of each name.
Until one is chosen...

 
And the winner is...






Congratulations Yvette!  Please email me with your address and anything else you'd like me to put in my thinking cap while working on your gift!

Thank you for being a part of pomegranate trail,
Nancy


Photos by Nancy A. Erisman ©2013

5 comments:

Marti said...

Lifting my head up from boxes, strapping tape and the almost sensation of falling into my wardrobe box, I want to say congratulations to Yvette for winning the anniversary giveaway. Thanks again Nancy not only for the giveaway but for the glimpses into your life and creativity via Pomegranate trail.

Nancy said...

Marti~ So sweet of you to comment, while packing!! I look forward to watching your journey :)

deanna7trees said...

yay for yvette. congratulations.

yvette said...

so so happy
love being part of your blog, reading your beautiful pieces and looking at your art.

HAPPY

Nancy said...

Deanna~ Thanks :)

Yvette~I''m glad this makes you happy!