Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Cups

This is old stuff...from a season past, but still in draft form.  Putting it out there as a part of the March Clean Up/Out!  My talented niece took the photo as I exited my aunts house  "Goodnight all!"  It is one of very few photos I actually like of myself.
Same talented niece taught herself this cups routine.  I just love this gal!!


You may see a few posts strung together here at pomegranate trail, as I clean out old drafts, either in the blogger file or in my head!!  I have some photos of "white" exploration that I took...I've gathered some "white" cloth...
You may hear me say over and over, repetition like in a high school diary, how I am struggling with the time factor right now.  Apologies in advance!    Hope your weekend is wonderful!

9 comments:

Els said...

Hi Nancy, you look smashing ! Thank you for sharing !
The video was really fun so my weekend (though with "minor" problems over here) is alright again now ;-)

Els said...

... mmmmm and I'm not in the What if .... sadly, will miss it ...

Nancy said...

Els~ Glad you enjoyed the video :) And 'smashing' is good!! Thanks. I'll miss you this go around in What If?

Peggy said...

I love that picture of you, too, and I thought that was exactly what was happening, you were going out the door. A magic moment. Don't you love a good photo of yourself? They are few and far between for me, I tell you. The video is so COOL. She's good! How old is she? That was fun. xoxo

Nancy said...

Thanks Peggy :) I DO love a good pic of as they are so rare.
Danielle is soon to be 22 and a college graduate.

Ms. said...

Clever girl! I've got fifty unpublished blogs waiting for the right moment-ha. Can't wait to see your whites whenever you get around to it. Remember, we have NINE months for this What-iffing play.

Nancy said...

Michelle~ Isn't she the best?! I usually post as I go and since I'm trying to have less clutter...it seems I should apply that here as well! My white cloth post is partially done :)

jenclair said...

Love the picture!

Oh, and the cups!

Nancy said...

Jenclair~ Thanks :) Cool cups, eh?!