Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Small Stone #7 and Huell's Passing

 Small Stone #7

Lights alive and moving, red, white, green and some yellow.  People out and moving, surprised at how many.  Information streams into my car cocoon, coasting along.  All at once I hear a familiar name.  Tuning in...a report of the death of a beloved public personality.  Shock.  Sadness.  Traffic flows.  Tears flow.

Nancy
January 7, 2013




 Note:
I met Huell Howser once, very briefly...just long enough for a photograph.  It is a memory I treasure.  I was so sad to hear of his passing tonight on my way home.  You can read of his passing here.
If you are not familiar with him or his work, there is much you can explore here on the web.  He was a very special person.  That's enough for me tonight.





No comments: