Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Small Stone #31

Small Stone #31:

The white-brown squares, sprinkled with salt, punctured with 13 tiny holes are just the thing to add some life to my bowl of warm chicken noodle soup as I relax my way into healing.

Nancy
January 31, 2013

*Please note this is my last official "Small Stone".  The challenge was for the month of January and since I consider it a huge success to have stuck with it (not my usual style!), I think I'll quit while I'm ahead!  Not that I will stop writing, just that I will not hold myself to the daily expectation.  Thank you to all who have read along with me!

3 comments:

Jacky said...

I've enjoyed following along Nancy...and even written a few small stones in my journal (thanks to you).

Well done on sticking with it for January. I'm not as disciplined as you are.

Jacky xox

Nancy said...

Jacky~ Thank you so much...and I'm so glad you've written too :)
I am not disciplined when it comes to production of creative endeavors...so I am proud of completing the month! I'm glad to know you've been reading along.

Ms. said...

Onward to big boulders!