Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

This Just In: Meet Danielle

I'd like to introduce you to my niece, Danielle.
She has a new photography website.
If you're in the area...you can hire her for professional photographs.  
If you're not close by, just pop over to her site and say hello.
She takes some amazing photos, so go check out her work!
You can find her at Cheap Shots By Danielle
You can also find her on Face Book under the same name.
 I'm a proud aunt tonight!

                              
Photo by Danielle ©2012 - Used with permission

*Note: This is a brand new website/face book page so go back for return visits to see how they develop!  Did ya get that old school photography joke?  Ha!  My age is showing :)

9 comments:

saskia said...

looks like (s)he has a story to tell

will check out her site

jenclair said...

On my way to check it out!

jenclair said...

Love that she is a dance major! You have every right to be proud of her, Nancy!

I'm really having trouble with the word verification -- one more time!

Nancy said...

Saskia~ Yes, her story has begun to be known.

Jenclair~ Yes, a dancer, a musician, a theater girl and smart as a whip! Love that young lady!

Ms. said...

as a photographer myself, I am very interested, but when I go to the site...it is a bit difficult to navigate. May I suggest you post it again in a little while.

Meanwhile, off topic, I read your comment over at Terri's blog and was moved....""Finding Beauty in a Broken World" broke my heart over and over again to the point where I would have to put it aside for awhile to recover, there are no easy answers in our beautiful but terribly broken world." I haven't read TT yet and keep meaning to ask at the library...thanks for the reminded

Nancy said...

Michelle~ Yes, as I mentioned it was brand new as of last night, so return visits will be in order. Even as of this morning, I see she added a link to her Cheap Shots Face Book page. So far she has more pictures there, so if you can bear FB, check it out! I know this site will grow!
I'll email you regarding Teri's blog post.

deanna7trees said...

i wish her the best. looks like she is quite talented.

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Deanna~ Yep - she sure is!