Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

10 Minute Drill #12- Inspiration Continued

  
    So, here we are...the Day After Christmas when all the news wants to discuss is the sale shopping frenzy.  Instead, I invite you to relax and listen to this young girl.  To me it matters not that she sings of religious ideas that are not my own.  I just hear her as sweet inspiration.  Her beautiful voice, her songwriting...her ability to see right down to the heart of what is important - Every Day kind of important.
"Our dreams seem nearer and words are kinder, to the people that we meet..."  
"Families come back home, to the place they belong and their broken hearts are healed...."
May you celebrate this kind of inspiration all year long.
                      Here is a bit more to read about her.  She certainly leads by example doesn't she?  As she lives in a 2 bedroom house with her family, yet plans to donate part of her itunes sales monies so others may have the gift of music, what could be better than that?
                                           What word comes to mind as you listen?  
I have so many one word answers.  But, I keep coming back to
 "inspirational".  
May we all have an inspired year in 2012.

Here is the link, in case you need it: Night of Our Lives

3 comments:

deanna7trees said...

i saw her on the news last night. a real inspiration.

woman with wings said...

Nancy, wow. Thanks for this enchanting video. My word is grace.

Nancy said...

Deanna-yeah me too, that's what reminded me that I wanted to post this!

Peggy- 'grace' - a very good word :)

Thanks for the comments you guys!