Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

You Are Worth The Time

                                               
I found this video a long time ago, somewhere...I don't remember where.  But it spoke to me in a very good and deep way.
There have been so many conversations recently about why we do what we do in regards to art, to creation.  I remembered this video that I have been inspired by in the past.
PLUS I think I learned how to embed videos here and I am so excited!
This video was created by Jan Phillips, so in proper Blogland form, follow the link to her site!
I would like to just add that I love her photography (ohhh those photos of elders...Mmmm) and her personal mark, the Spiral Hand.  Way cool!
Sit back, relax and enjoy... In fact I think I'll watch with you!  :)  sigh





6 comments:

Valerianna said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog today - that led me here to you... and this wonderful video. I;m about to follow the link and check her out... creative blessings to you!

Nancy said...

I hope you enjoyed the video! I find her voice and the music to be very soothing. :)

Leslie said...

What a great video. Thanks for sharing this message!

Nancy said...

You're welcome Leslie!

cindy said...

i saw this a few days ago, but didn't have time to comment, but haven't stopped thinking about it. thank you for sharing. love the idea of creating being like prayer.

Nancy said...

Yes Cindy. I like the idea of honoring something so special and unique...so very important. And how many ways we can do that...how many expressions are art.